Proper tree pruning is critical to the longevity of the tree. As well, proper tree pruning provides you with a tree that is safe, strong, healthy, and attractive. If you understand the how, when and why to prune your trees and then by following a few simple principles you can reach these objectives with ease.
For fruit trees, proper pruning will stimulate the production of fruit, both in quality and quantity.
We have recently added a 6 part series of detailed information on the proper pruning of trees.
- Organic Fertilizers - Have Their Drawbacks!
- Tree Pruning
- Australia’s Drought
- Gas, Battery, Hand or Electric Powered Tools?
- Why Choose Lawn and Garden Tool Systems?
- Proposal to Ban Gas Leaf Blowers
- Gardening Without Chemicals
- Gardening Is Good For The Environment
- Hydroponic Indoor Gardening