Question: I would like to plant some herbs and vegetables indoors, so that I can have fresh product during the winter.
I don’t have a lot of room and even less knowledge. Is there something simple that would allow me to do this?
Answer: You are in luck. There are companies that are providing indoor hydroponic growing of herbs, vegetables and even tomatoes – no soil. The growing system is attractive and can sit on any counter and because there is no soil you don’t have to worry about bugs!
- Organic Fertilizers - Have Their Drawbacks!
- Tree Pruning
- Australia’s Drought
- Gas, Battery, Hand or Electric Powered Tools?
- Why Choose Lawn and Garden Tool Systems?
- Proposal to Ban Gas Leaf Blowers
- Gardening Without Chemicals
- Gardening Is Good For The Environment
- Hydroponic Indoor Gardening