Question: I would like to paint my front porch which is concrete and wondered if I need a certain kind of paint to stick and stay on the concrete.
Answer: Most paint companies have a "Porch and Floor" paint that is made for concrete. Make sure you follow the surface prep instructions.
- Painting Picture Frames
- Painting Copper Heating Pipes
- Drywall Repairs Showing Through Paint
- Painting Up To A Popcorn Ceiling
- Painting With Urethane
- Overspray With Paint Sprayer
- Best Season To Paint
- Polyurethane Versus Varnish
- Right Ladder For Exterior Painting
- Removing Wood Stain
- Painting Door Casings & Trim
- Painting Concrete Porch
- Cracks In Newly Painted / Patched Walls?
- Painting Outdoor Breaker Panels & Meters
- Reflective & Insulating Paint?
- Paint Spray
- Paintbrush Or Roller