Question: How often should I have my boiler serviced?
Answer: To maintain the boiler at peak efficiency, in most cases boilers should be inspected and serviced once a year. Check the maintenance information that came with the boiler from the manufacturer.
If you do not have the maintenance information for the boiler, request a package from the manufacturer.
- Boiler Service
- Air Conditioners That Use Freon
- Getting Shocked At Home
- Radiator Heating Problem
- Getting Sick When Furnace Comes On
- Cleaning Air Ducts
- How Do I Maintain A Wood Burning Stove?
- Moving Air Conditioning Ducts
- Cold Room With Forced Air Furnace
- Water On My Windows & Ceiling
- Hot Room
- Roof Vent Installation
- Heating Floors
- Pilot Lights