Question: I have a wood burning stove sitting in the back, used once. Its starting to get a slight not quite rust or oxidation thing going on. I would like to spruce it up and sell it.
Answer: There is a spray paint made especially made for barbeques and wood burning stoves. It should be available at the big box home improvement stores.
- Boiler Service
- Air Conditioners That Use Freon
- Getting Shocked At Home
- Radiator Heating Problem
- Getting Sick When Furnace Comes On
- Cleaning Air Ducts
- How Do I Maintain A Wood Burning Stove?
- Moving Air Conditioning Ducts
- Cold Room With Forced Air Furnace
- Water On My Windows & Ceiling
- Hot Room
- Roof Vent Installation
- Heating Floors
- Pilot Lights