Question: My kitchen floor is always cold in the winter, and I have heard of heated flooring. I wondered what it cost, and if it could be done in a first floor condo where I wouldn't be able to get underneath the floor.
Answer: I believe you are talking about electric radiant heating - it would go under, ceramic or natural stone tile, hardwood or laminate. It is also available for under rugs and carpets.
Additional information on electric radiant heating.
- Boiler Service
- Air Conditioners That Use Freon
- Getting Shocked At Home
- Radiator Heating Problem
- Getting Sick When Furnace Comes On
- Cleaning Air Ducts
- How Do I Maintain A Wood Burning Stove?
- Moving Air Conditioning Ducts
- Cold Room With Forced Air Furnace
- Water On My Windows & Ceiling
- Hot Room
- Roof Vent Installation
- Heating Floors
- Pilot Lights