Question: I have forced hot water heat and I have the old cast iron radiators. My problem is this, I have a couple of heaters that don't want to heat, (they are located directly above each other). When I first moved into the house, these heaters worked fine the first winter, while the ones in the bathrooms didn't work. Then the second year the ones in the bathrooms worked , but these two don't. I really didn't do any work on them between the two years. Any ideas?
Answer: If they are directly above one another it sounds to me as if you have an air bubble in the line and the lines need to be purged or bled.
- Boiler Service
- Air Conditioners That Use Freon
- Getting Shocked At Home
- Radiator Heating Problem
- Getting Sick When Furnace Comes On
- Cleaning Air Ducts
- How Do I Maintain A Wood Burning Stove?
- Moving Air Conditioning Ducts
- Cold Room With Forced Air Furnace
- Water On My Windows & Ceiling
- Hot Room
- Roof Vent Installation
- Heating Floors
- Pilot Lights