Question: Is it possible to buy a replacement of an aluminum drainpipe for rain gutter drainage? I need the portion that points the drainage away from the building. The one I have is about 24 inches long. Somehow over the winter it came off the downspout, got flattened, and is now covered in mold. The rest of the gutter system seems to be ok, so I'm looking for this one piece. Just thought I'd check here before heading out to a huge hardware store to walk in circles, unproductively.
Answer: The big box retailers carry gutters, pipes and the fittings - measure the diameter of your pipe so that you know the size, color may be a problem, they usually only carry brown and white.
Additional information on installing rain gutters.
- Joining Pieces Of Baseboard
- Carpet Pooling
- Repairing Appliances & Other Devices
- Sagging Closet Rod
- Installing A Standby Generator
- Length Of Curtain Rods
- Picture Height
- Falling Bookcase
- Sagging Bookcase Shelves
- Keeping On Top Of Home Service Items
- Fixtures & Chattels
- Locating A Buried PVC Pipe
- Carpet Glue
- Expired Silicone Caulking
- Musty Smell - New Home
- Rain Gutter Down Pipe Replacement
- Dryer Vent Installation
- How Do I Repair A Marble Dresser Top?
- Musty Smell In Closet
- Hanging Rugs On Walls
- Removing A Tree House